jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What anti virus do you use for your computer ? Why ? Did you buy it (them) or ju

1. Abhaque Supanjang profile image79
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 6 years ago

What anti virus do you use for your computer ? Why ? Did you buy it (them) or just download it ?

What do you do to protect your computer from any risky program ?

2. sunilphy profile image59
    sunilphyposted 6 years ago

So far I am using the Antivir Antivirus. I have tried many others too. However, I find that most of the antivirus make your pc run very slow whereas Antivir is lighter. Also, the free version works fine for me.

3. rouke profile image58
    roukeposted 6 years ago

I've used Karspersky last year..not the free one but the paid version..but then the license expired almost 4 month ago I think and I didn't renew it..at the same time I still use it like nothing happen..lol

4. mrpopo profile image82
    mrpopoposted 6 years ago

I use Avast! antivirus. It's free and I think it's one of the better ones anyway.

McAffee and Norton are always overly strict, complaining about stupid stuff like Internet Explorer trying to access the Internet. Yes I know it's trying to access the Internet...I'm the one trying to access it. I also find them more resource demanding than Avast!.

Plus, Avast! has a pirate voice setting. You can't go wrong with that.

5. digitalkdogg profile image54
    digitalkdoggposted 6 years ago

I use eset nod32 and I purchased it because I downloaded it and it was by far the fastest antivirus package I have seen.  Most antivirus software packages that I have used slow down the PC tremendously.  Eset has almost no lag.

6. jacqui2011 profile image82
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I use Norton on my computer and laptops at home. I've tried a few but find this one the most reliable and doesn't seem to make my programs run slow like some. I downloaded it.

7. lazko profile image59
    lazkoposted 6 years ago

To tell you the truth im not using any antivirus since a years. My OS is Linux, im only typing (mainly) and i rely on other types of protection. Ad a friend of mine use to say " there is no bigger virus than your antivirus software" smile)))

8. CZCZCZ profile image83
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

If I am going to pay for an antivirus software for a machine I will use the ESET Nod32 it is a great antivirus software.  But for free versions Free AVG is a great free anti virus software that works well.

9. Keerthy profile image59
    Keerthyposted 6 years ago

I am using Norton on my 3 computers. I feel it is the best one for my computer. I am using it from the last 5 year. Non of the virus hit into my computer.

Norton is providing a Free tool to remove virus.

Find the steps to run the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool(NBRT).

http://www.123seminarsonly.com/Tips/001 … -NBRT.html

working