jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

what to say when u r back on fb after a long gap?

1. profile image45
    depiposted 7 years ago

what to say when u r back on fb after a long gap?

2. amsmoving profile image57
    amsmovingposted 7 years ago

May you could say: The Boys Are Back In Town, or Here's Johnny, Without further a due, Did You Miss Me, or And You Thought I was Gone tsk tsk tsk, Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in

3. Randy Simonato profile image59
    Randy Simonatoposted 7 years ago

Depending on your reasoning for being on facebook that is very challenging.  If your intensions are for business or marketing then your status should read something along the lines of you visiting a third world country with no electronics and that was the delay in your posting.  If your intensions are just to be social and allure as many friends as possible then post something alluring and try to gain back the companionship and relationships you had before you took your long break.  But if your intensions are personal then I’d advise post a funny or happy status and not be personal because in most cases it gives people a reason to judge and cause negativity and most likely that’s why you would have disappeared in the first place.

4. Powerful Pierre profile image80
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

LOL How about "Well my fingers are healed now so here I am." or "Finally my squirells figured how to get me back to fb."