How can I remove My Web Search Bar?

1. profile image44
    srvinme51posted 7 years ago

How can I remove My Web Search Bar?

2. internett1t3 profile image55
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

My Web Search, also known as the My Way Speedbar, is the Internet Explorer toolbar part of the Fun Web Products suite of utilities such as Smiley Central, Cursor Mania, My Mail Stationary and the My Way website portal, amongst others.

Read More: http://hubpages.com/hub/Mywebsearch_too … _remove_it

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Do you have a windows computer?  If so, and if you're using firefox-then you go to tools, "my add ons," and delete it from the add ons, or extensions.

If you can't get rid of it there-then you have to hit "start," and go to your control panel, from there find "add or remove programs," wait for the list to populate. . . .and it would have to be there.

Another thing you can do is delete your browser with all of it's settings, and re-download the browser without any of the previous settings.  You have to look for the little boxes to see those options when un-installing and installing.

If you're using internet explorer-then STOP  USING THAT CRAP!  Internet explorer is the worst browser in the world, and you can download firefox for free, or Safari, or Opera, or Google Chrome. . . .any of those for free.

working