Is it possible to still purchase the following book? And Where, how much, what

1. days leaper profile image79
    days leaperposted 7 years ago

Is it possible to still purchase the following book?  And Where, how much, what format etc.

I'm looking for:  An Introduction to BASIC part 2 for The Commodore16 /plus4.  By Professor Andrew Colin.  Good money paid for any readable version, or info that leads to a sale.  The year going by part 1 is 1984 or soon after.  Pulisher, again from part 1.  is Commodore or commodore business machines/ International etc.  As you wil know they went bust.  I was too young to afford my own copy at the time.

2. AdeleCosgroveBray profile image95
    AdeleCosgroveBrayposted 7 years ago

Maybe you could run a search on Amazon or eBay?

3. days leaper profile image79
    days leaperposted 7 years ago

Thanks.  Tried all such things, put advert in ebay numerous times -it's just expired again!  Have even contacted The British Library.  The guy in the central library tried all sorts of search engines, even switching computers to look on a different framework.  -I thought I would be there forever!
        Don't know if there's an American version though. 
    It seems that my only chance might be to have a person who was involved in the making of the c16/plus4 like The genius professor himself.  Though I would have to wait until he saw this as I would not wish for him/them to be disturbed.
    Thanks for trying.  ...And if I ever found it, say it would take me a long time to learn ...I might even change my stance on your favourite topic!  (humour).

Closed to reply

working