jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I have pictures in my computer, I just don't know the procedure to get it/them i

1. JEB profile image60
    JEBposted 7 years ago

I have pictures in my computer, I just don't know the procedure to get it/them into my hubs.

2. Hard Drive Dude profile image57
    Hard Drive Dudeposted 7 years ago

On the right of edit hubs page there should be a module for images. Click that to get a blank slate into your page. Once it loads you should be able to find that module in your page and click edit on the bar. Next you click the big choose button and then you go to your pictures folder or wherever you store your photos and then click them. Click enter then it will upload it and once its done you should be able to see the picture on the right. Click OK to finish (you can enter details like captions anytime). Well, that's it!

3. Silva Hayes profile image89
    Silva Hayesposted 7 years ago

JEB, here's how I do it.  When you create a new hub, after you complete Items 1 through 5 under "Create a Hub" and click "continue" and then "continue" a second time, right above the text capsule, you will see the Photo capsule.  Click "edit" and then click "Choose Photos" on the left.  When I do that, all my photos (which are stored in Photoshop) appear.  I select one, then click on "Open" and the "Save."  If you have your pictures stored in some other program, this might not work for you the same way.  Go on the Forums and explain and someone will help you.

4. Nikki D. Felder profile image75
    Nikki D. Felderposted 7 years ago

Hard to explain, yet easy to do.  Hard Drive Dude said it all!  Thanks.

5. justom profile image69
    justomposted 7 years ago

To get the pix from wherever they are on your computer you will click browse to find them after you follow hard drive dude's info. It's real easy, just take your time. Good luck!!

working