This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

If the Sony TVs are of such high quality, why are there five-hundred fail videos

1. profile image45
    neandranautposted 7 years ago

If the Sony TVs are of such high quality, why are there five-hundred fail videos on youtube? For...

more, please check out my video "Don't Buy Sony" on youtube and my hub page. Thanks for your time, Matt

2. networkandy profile image61
    networkandyposted 7 years ago

I would not know how to answer that question

Youtube videos are youtube videos
    it does not change the fact that people like sony tvs no matter what is on the internet

3. profile image45
    neandranautposted 7 years ago

Before this all went down, I would have agreed with you that youtube videos are youtube videos. I thought youtube was basically a bunch of jackass wanna-bes looking for their 5 minutes of fame. Youtube can be a useful tool to express opinion outside bought-and-sold corporate media (We'll see how long that lasts). In speaking with a lot of professionals (Repair man, cable installers, etc) the over all quality drop from cathode-ray tube to the flat panel is quite prolific. Social media is giving those of us who have bought these lemons a chance to prevent others from getting ripped off. At this point, I don't believe that Sony will ever step up, but at least I can sow the seeds of doubt and maybe keep someone else from getting taken. Thanks for writing back.

working