jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do i get rid of trojans when its blocking my internet access?

1. profile image48
    dlrzpfposted 7 years ago

How do i get rid of trojans when its blocking my internet access?

I have 2 trojans, i ran spybot, adware and avg but it would not remove 2 trojans. It is also... blocking my internet access so i can not download anything now. Any advice on how to get rid of thiese? plz plz help! thanks

2. pe555 profile image75
    pe555posted 7 years ago

That's a very tricky one. If you can use another computer to get on the net then download CCleaner by Piriform. Download other free anti-virus software then put them on a memory stick. Install them on your computer. CCleaner is not an anti-virus but it goes deep into your registry and cleans up most of the nasties in there.
    Hope this helps.

3. charlemont profile image78
    charlemontposted 7 years ago

Without knowing what operating system system you're running I can advise you to download Avira Rescue System. Get .ISO file from this link:
    http://www.avira.com/en/support-downloa … cue-system
    Use another computer to download and burn it on CD-RW or DVD-RW disc, then put the disc into infected machine, change BIOS settings to boot off CD/DVD drive. Follow the prompts to scan your system for viruses.

4. mindoface profile image67
    mindofaceposted 7 years ago

You can read my hub. It's about virus removal so it should work for you. Download the softwares that are required in my hub to a flash drive and install them in your computer. Here's the link to my hub. http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-remove-v … r-computer

I hope I've been able to help you!

5. Zubair Ahmed profile image78
    Zubair Ahmedposted 7 years ago

I would do the following:

(a) disconnect from internet
    (b) go into task manager and stop all applications and processes that you are not using - looking for any weird process or app names.
    (c) Run a full system virus scan (I use AVG internet Sec) make sure which ever virus software you use t set to scan everything.

Hope this helps.

working