jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Which would rather lose your foot or internet access for life?

1. terrektwo profile image82
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

Which would rather lose your foot or internet access for life?

With the importance of the internet in out lives these days I felt it important to give it perspective. Many consider it more important than basic mobility and many other things. Let me know what you think.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5500399_f260.jpg

2. spsingh profile image60
    spsinghposted 6 years ago

Nothing is important than my health i think you got my answer  !!!!!

3. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

I could get a artificial foot, so I would rather lose my foot.

4. Gaizy profile image84
    Gaizyposted 6 years ago

Hmm.... Let me think - Could I still type with just one foot?....

5. Choxy profile image74
    Choxyposted 6 years ago

I'd keep my foot for sure! You can always go to the library and read books to get information. I'm with spsingh, my health is way more important!

6. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

I get your point - but I guess you should have put it differently - A foot is precious - so its a no-brainer that people will say I prefer foot than Internet.

Rephrase with more subtle things - say would you prefer Internet or the relationship they cherish ? (Lose your spouse or Internet access for life ...)

If I am correct I guess I've seen a YouTube where a wife runs away with their Chauffer because of the husbands' addiction to TV ...........

Any case ...its a food for thought ........

7. Nettips profile image61
    Nettipsposted 6 years ago

MY foot! What do I need it for? I can just get a prosthetic one. I would probably run faster with it anyways.

8. supplies expert profile image59
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

I'd keep my foot... especially if everyone had to make this same decision, I'd just hope enough people would choose the internet and I'd have much better odds at becoming a professional athlete

working