What do you think about the security of Mozilla Firefox in view of the 11 critic

1. brakel2 profile image80
    brakel2posted 7 years ago

What do you think about the security of Mozilla Firefox in view of the 11 critical security fixes

needed.last month (hacker and virus holes) My computer almost crashed and is still unstable.

2. tlpoague profile image86
    tlpoagueposted 7 years ago

I am not sure what to think of Firefox. I was having problems with my Internet Explorer and switched over to Firefox for a bit. I liked some of the features, but would rather use IE. Both ended up being corrupted and I had to wipe and reload my computer yesterday.
    I know there are alot of people that recommend Firefox. Sorry I couldn't help you better.

3. simeonvisser profile image84
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

I would rather know about flaws and security fixes than remain in the dark about it. Firefox updates often and I love to see them fix critical security flaws. Writing software without bugs is very very hard, that should not be underestimated by those who are not familiar with computer technology. I applaud Mozilla's efforts in making Firefox better regularly.

working