jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

What web browser do you use, and why?

1. Adamowen profile image80
    Adamowenposted 4 years ago

What web browser do you use, and why?

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I use Safari as that is what came with my MAC.  On occasion I will use Firefox, but I don't really like it.

3. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

i use google chrome because it is user friendly and faster to load websites compare to mozilla and IE.

1. IslandBites profile image88
      IslandBitesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Me too.

4. easypressrelease profile image57
    easypressreleaseposted 4 years ago

I use firefox, because it has lots of add-ons which helpful in my seo activities.

5. howtobeasuccess profile image71
    howtobeasuccessposted 4 years ago

I use mozilla firefox since i find it convenient to use. So far, i have not encountered any big issues with this browser that would make me think of using other browsers available online,.

6. joym7 profile image68
    joym7posted 4 years ago

I use firefox because it has lots for add-ons. Which provide me a better comfort.

7. theodoresumrall profile image61
    theodoresumrallposted 4 years ago

I use Firefox for many years. It supports almost all addons which makes tasks easier to a great extent. Chrome is good but I would not prefer with Linux as it crashes every minute whenever some heavy file i.e. flash embeded file or video is opened.

8. easyarticle profile image57
    easyarticleposted 4 years ago

I like Mozila Firefox, because its has lots of seo related add-on which is helpful for seo activities.

9. Jtech profile image60
    Jtechposted 4 years ago

I use google chrome. It has integration features with my android phone and it clocks in (in most instances) as the fastest web browser currently available.

10. Thief12 profile image91
    Thief12posted 4 years ago

I've been using Mozilla Firefox since 2006 or so. I started using it because of all the security issues and bugs that came with IE6 back in the day, and I still haven't found a reason to go back or change to another browser. I kinda like Google Chrome, but it's not enough to make me change.

working