jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Which Web Browser you prefer except Mozilla Firefox ?

1. sweeteeth profile image76
    sweeteethposted 4 years ago

Which Web Browser you prefer except Mozilla Firefox ?

I am using Mozilla Firefox from a very long time. But recently it started creating problems and I tried everything possible to resolve it but the problem still persists. So I want to switch over. Can anyone suggest a good browser for me.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8126255_f260.jpg

2. TNT Husky profile image71
    TNT Huskyposted 4 years ago

Well, first, what's the problem? it may very well be completely reparable, or not the fault of the browser at all.

sweeteethposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I am regularly facing plugin problem. It always shows adobe plugin crashed and i updated my firefox as well as adobe but it is still showing the same problem. This is also affecting my laptop too.

2. TNT Husky profile image71
      TNT Huskyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

try uninstalling the adobe plugin and reinstalling it. I've found when I get crashes, something happened within the plugin. if that doesn't work. I've seen that Google chrome is a good alternative.

3. Thief12 profile image89
    Thief12posted 4 years ago

I use Firefox and I haven't had major issues. A couple of plugin crashes several weeks ago, but that's it. Either way, my second alternative would be Google Chrome, which I also use regularly. But I don't have a problem with IE either, as it is now.

sweeteethposted 4 years agoin reply to this

How you resolved the plugin crashes in Mozilla Firefox.

2. Thief12 profile image89
      Thief12posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I just let Firefox handle it. I didn't go beyond the typical automatic solutions the browser offers.

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

I have found Google chrome by far to be the best browser out there.

5. EJ Lambert profile image72
    EJ Lambertposted 4 years ago

I would take Google Chrome.  It is less clunky than IE, has an excellent method of downloading and is fairly rapid during browsing.  One thing I would say that holds it back is a lack of continuity with Youtube and such.  Otherwise you're in great shape with it.

6. mujtabasworld profile image61
    mujtabasworldposted 4 years ago

Firefox is my primary browser, but apart from that Google chrome proves to be good alternative.

working