jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your view on iPhones?

1. viktoriiya profile image67
    viktoriiyaposted 7 years ago

What is your view on iPhones?

2. idreesfarooq profile image77
    idreesfarooqposted 7 years ago

iPhone is the best. There is no matach of iPhone in market. Extreemely good and a lot of features. I love iPhone

3. sam24354 profile image58
    sam24354posted 7 years ago

I own an iPhone 4 and I will never own any other cell phone again.  The internet capabilities are unlike any other, the apps are absolutely amazing.  I had a blackberry and the apps come no where close to as fun or to as functional.  The ease of navigation with the huge touch screen makes it very convenient.  I also would not spend much time on the internet with my blackberry, because none of the sites looked the same as on a regular internet browser, and the options were limited.  This is not the case with the iPhone.  It is truly amazing.

4. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

They're iTools.                                                                          .

5. rich_hayles profile image58
    rich_haylesposted 7 years ago

OK but certainly not the best on the market. The android operating system is far better and without flash on the iPhone they miss out on a lot.
    Shame Apple couldn't let the issue with Adobe rest, but Google stole the march and took them on. The iPhone 4 was a poor upgrade and Apple users need to hope for much better from the next model.

6. learningforex profile image58
    learningforexposted 7 years ago

sucks not to have flash, yep it's pricey, but wow so simple to use. Never thought I would be an apple convert.

working