jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Who uses blogspot and what do you think of it?

1. Sarah Masson profile image67
    Sarah Massonposted 7 years ago

Who uses blogspot and what do you think of it?

2. carljsp profile image56
    carljspposted 7 years ago

Often those uses blogspot those don't know how to create own website or those who just want to just write a little about somthing.or sometimes by people don't want to invest in website and want to earn through google adsence.
    I think blogspot is great platform for sharing your knowlege to world also you can have some revenue through goole or any other way.

3. slc334 profile image43
    slc334posted 7 years ago

I've only recently started to use blogspot to write about blogging.  It seems that it's tougher to get your information out to the world, but you have a greater potential to make money because you are splitting revenue with Google directly (no middleman taking a cut).  You can find my blog by looking up The Blogging Blogs Blog.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Blogspot will accept content that Hubpages objects too, so it's good to have a blogspot account for that reason; I don't throw my HP rejects away, I move them to blogspot.

Info Barrel is another good site to write on, but I truly like Hubpages better, IB does, however give you a 75/25 split on Adsense revenue, so it's worth looking into.

http://www.infobarrel.com/signup.php?ref_id=33854

Info Barrel though, is more restrictive than Hubpages is.

5. gandhikr profile image57
    gandhikrposted 7 years ago

Many people with a simple Google account can use blogspot. Its a blogging platform owned by Google.

Its a web 2.0 application which enables internet users to have personalized blog. They can post and pretty much do everything that a free blog hosting website needs.

6. BobbiRant profile image61
    BobbiRantposted 7 years ago

I use it but it is harder to get comments and followers so maybe not too many people know of it or just don't like it.

7. MikeNV profile image81
    MikeNVposted 7 years ago

It's okay.  I still have sites up that are years old.  However I've also had Google (Who owns Blogspot/Blogger) just randomly delete some of my old blog/sites with no explanation at all.

I believe Blogger is becoming less relevant with the emergence of Social Networking - Specifically Facebook and the strong growth with self hosted WordPress sites and WordPress.com.

WordPress is more powerful and configurable... and pretty easy to pick up on.

8. UrbnGeek profile image57
    UrbnGeekposted 7 years ago

Well, Many professional bloggers started their first blog on Blogger only and it's the best platform for Newbies
    Here you go- http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-Blogger-Is- … he-Newbies

9. abhishek.genius profile image62
    abhishek.geniusposted 7 years ago

Hi Sarah..
    I have been using blogspot for months. It's a great platform to publish your content if you do not wish to buy a domain. The content is easily noticed by search engines if it is original and optimized well. But it's hard to get comments and feedback on your posts unless you socialize it.

10. shussain86 profile image60
    shussain86posted 6 years ago

I us eit for quite long! Good for those who don't know a lot about a customized CMS like WP or Joomla.

11. froch profile image85
    frochposted 6 years ago

I'm using blogspot and I think that it is very nice blog engine.

It is good condition, easy in operate. I will present you example of blog made on blogspot.

http://pigulka-sukcesu.blogspot.com/

This is my blog. I know that it is in Polish language, but I'm sending you this link to look how it present ;-)

12. sadiq olalekan profile image60
    sadiq olalekanposted 2 years ago

It is true that whatever Hubpages objects blogspot take it and it make things work out for some people.

working