jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What search engines other than google do you get traffic from?

1. nakmeister profile image82
    nakmeisterposted 7 years ago

What search engines other than google do you get traffic from?

2. SEO Ibiza profile image60
    SEO Ibizaposted 7 years ago

we're doing quite well on Bing lately one way and another, the traffic is still 1/10 of Google, but it seems Bing users are possibly not so web-savvy and are much more likely to click the things you want them to, so it's valuable nonetheless.

3. brentbrown98 profile image73
    brentbrown98posted 7 years ago

I get a decent amount from Yahoo, and have had several from Bing. Sadly, I haven't gotten a single read from AskJeeves. smile

4. Kavita Martin profile image57
    Kavita Martinposted 7 years ago

Other search engine yahoo,MSN and other.

5. simplymoneyboy profile image59
    simplymoneyboyposted 7 years ago

Yahoo and bing. I never receive from other search engines other than google, yahoo and bing.

6. abhishek.genius profile image59
    abhishek.geniusposted 7 years ago

Till now, there is not even a single search engine other than Google sending me any sort of traffic.

7. michaelwalmsley profile image57
    michaelwalmsleyposted 6 years ago

My main source of search engine traffic is from Google which is about 70% of my traffic from search engines. Next is Bing with 20% and finally Yahoo with approximately 10%.

If you are looking for further sources I would try a Facebook fan/business page. I find that I get about a third of my total traffic from the social media giant.

It may not be a search engine but it is increasingly becoming great way of generating traffic.