jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

When searching do you prefer google,yahoo or bing? why?

1. luisj305 profile image86
    luisj305posted 6 years ago

When searching do you prefer google,yahoo or bing? why?

I've always used google but sometimes try an alternative search engine for different results.Are there specific advantages and disadvantages to the 3?

2. xkamronx profile image61
    xkamronxposted 6 years ago

Google.

Bing tries to decide for me and fails.

Yahoo has a mediocre scoring algorithm.

Google has the most superior searching and indexing algorithms to date, and probably always will..

3. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

Google - it's my everyday browser - it has been since the age of 7. I love the way they change Google for an event.

Bing seems to be trying too hard to draw viewers in with the homepage - trying to be glamorous, but as xkamronx says 'it decides and fails'

Yahoo, Ask, etc are just not as good as Google, in my opinion.

4. BWD316 profile image86
    BWD316posted 6 years ago

use to only use yahoo now i find myself using google all the time

5. myinjuryattorney profile image55
    myinjuryattorneyposted 6 years ago

google of course.. yahoo and bing is already obsolete.

6. profile image53
    gilbertusglposted 6 years ago

We know that the best search engine can reply to us as many result as we wish. And I believe this three search engine occupy good algorithm to produce the searching result, of course they are supported by many good programmer to make them the best search engine.

But in my point of view, Google the top one, since it can reply you more result than the Two (Yahoo or Bing), because I saw that Google is very concerning in its motto to become the best search engine. This was saw from when it's born at the first time. This is not happening to Yahoo and Bing, since there are become less popular nowadays.

7. Jessicablox profile image47
    Jessicabloxposted 6 years ago

Most of the time... Google..
    And sometimes use BING also..

8. The Optimizers profile image60
    The Optimizersposted 6 years ago

Google is the king then it comes to search engines, i cant see that changing anytime soon either!

9. SubmissionWork profile image38
    SubmissionWorkposted 6 years ago

I am using mozilla and default search engine is Google.

I always prefer to search through toolbar instead of going to Google.com and type.

Simply Ctrl + T >> Alt + D >> Tab and type your query press enter that's all smile

10. supplies expert profile image60
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

I always search with Google, I guess it's more of a habit than anything. Sometimes if I do switch it up I will use Bing, very rarely do I ever use Yahoo.

11. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 6 years ago

Google is my best friend. smile

never used the others so not sure about disadvantages.

12. Traffic Creator profile image58
    Traffic Creatorposted 6 years ago

I have seen Google show most relevant answer than other. So I use Google and rarely use Bing.

13. thoughtabout profile image77
    thoughtaboutposted 5 years ago

I prefer Google. It is really fast and I think it comes back with great results.

working