jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you use Facebook as much now, as you did when you first created your account?

1. Mr Tindle profile image81
    Mr Tindleposted 7 years ago

Do you use Facebook as much now, as you did when you first created your account?

I know Facebook is extremely popular still and growing members, but I wonder how many people's frequency of use declines as time goes on.

2. brsmom68 profile image87
    brsmom68posted 7 years ago

I do not use Facebook less than when I created my account, I use it more.

3. Ellarose92 profile image59
    Ellarose92posted 7 years ago

I honestly dont use it as much as i use, in the begining i was so caught up in others but now i'm intune with myself dont get me wrong i do promote my blog on facebook though:)

4. craftybird profile image90
    craftybirdposted 7 years ago

When I first started, I would check it once a day, maybe once every few days.  Now I find myself checking 10 times or more a day.  Why do I do this?  WHY?  It truly is an addiction.

5. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

I use it more now.  I hated it when I first saw it.  But it has been improved in many ways.  It was extremely homophobic at first but they have now embraced a gay audience.

I'm a recluse but I now accept friends, even though I haven't a clue who they are.  If they're willing to put up with me then they may be worth getting to know.

6. dexixy profile image68
    dexixyposted 7 years ago

I use mine more since i've got more friends than i started

7. iZeko profile image98
    iZekoposted 7 years ago

I didn't use it much even in the beginning. I check it every other day. I prefer to go out and do something fun instead of reading about somebody's broken phone screen or "important" facts such as "@ the movies". And I don't have 500+ "friends" ;-))

8. abhishek.genius profile image61
    abhishek.geniusposted 7 years ago

When i first created my account on Facebook, i was totally unaware of it's features and user-interface due to which i dislike it. But as regularity came i started to explore new features and enjoyed using it. As for now the usage is normal, depending upon the time i get to spend on the website.

9. webtwilight profile image36
    webtwilightposted 7 years ago

Honestly, I have slowly drifted away from Facebook.  I still go to Facebook to check up on a few things, but I'm not there as much as I used too.

Closed to reply

working