What is the value of Twitter?

1. Gordon Hamilton profile image97
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 7 years ago

What is the value of Twitter?

I use Facebook regularly and find it very beneficial for keeping in touch with friends. Conversely, I have honestly tried really hard to find some value in Twitter to no avail. Every so often, I pop in, take a look and try to find something that I find remotely interesting. I have not yet managed to achieve that, despite having read so much about people describing its value. Has anyone, really and truly, ever found anything remotely interesting on Twitter, or realised any benefits from being a part of the site? I very much see profile deletion on the horizon...

2. Debby Bruck profile image72
    Debby Bruckposted 7 years ago

Twitter has inestimable  value. We are seeing the tip of the iceberg as it evolves over time. More people will be using Twitter to gain the latest news information around the world. Don't forget to use the hashtags to get a ticker-tape of news on any trending topic.

I've made connections for both friendships and business relationships with people around the globe.

Those are just two of the many benefits from Twitter. I wrote an article Why Twitter Is Special to Me that might interest you.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Twitter-Why-Twitter-is-Special

3. Gordon Hamilton profile image97
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 7 years ago

Thank you very much, Debby. I have viewed your Hub and promise to look in to your techniques in detail when I can. You have certainly answered my question and I'll give it a try. Thanks again.

Closed to reply

working