jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

Do you share good hubs that you read with others by using Twitter, Facebook or y

1. stayingalivemoma profile image84
    stayingalivemomaposted 6 years ago

Do you share good hubs that you read with others by using Twitter, Facebook or your blog?

HubPages is a family, so I believe, and I have come across some excellent hubs in the short time I've been here. I even posted a link from a hub on my blog. Are you being a good hubber and networking by spreading the love? Share how you spread hublove and tell us if you share!

2. Astra Nomik profile image41
    Astra Nomikposted 6 years ago

Yes, I do this often, and it is good to do this. Tweeting is great and liking in Facebook is too. The Google Plus thing is weird as we are not supposed to over-plug it. Adsense reasons. Oh well...

3. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Yes! There are so many excellent Hubs here and I am being inspired by some of them. I am a good Hubber networking and spreading the love but you must understand that some people don't want love and that we all have our fair share of problems and there are only 24 hours in a day. There is also the problem of finding time to update our websites, blogspot, Squidoo, Tumblr, Posterous, Flickr Youtube, facebook, Dailymotion, myspace, google plus, twitter, Disqus and the list goes on and on.

4. Anna82 profile image60
    Anna82posted 6 years ago

I do sometimes when I really like a hub.

5. Taleb80 profile image81
    Taleb80posted 6 years ago

When I really like the hub, I share it using twitter.
    Sometimes, I mention this in the comment to encourage the hubber.
    I really feel that we are here like a one team.

6. JEDIJESSICUH profile image80
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

I don't share my own hubs on Facebook too much, so the likelihood that I would share others is slim. On Twitter though is a different story. If I think my followers will like the link, then yes. I don't see why we can't help one another out. I helped another hubber on here by getting her a couple hundred views on Reddit, so I'm not terribly selfish with my backlinking.

7. lovebuglena profile image87
    lovebuglenaposted 6 years ago

I usually share hubs that I write on twitter, facebook, my blog, my website, and other sites. But if I come across an interesting hub I might share it with others on twitter or facebook....

8. Krysanthe profile image94
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

Absoulutely!  If I find a hub really good and interesting, I'll put it on my Facebook profile.  That being said, I will also do that with any other website that I have enjoyed.

9. BaliMermaid profile image57
    BaliMermaidposted 6 years ago

I always twit for hubs that are good enough to catch my attention. If I really like them I do more.  If I am really impressed I bookmark them on infopirate or savedit.at

That happens rarely but especially if I learn something helpful I feel it's the least I can do for the hub author.

10. terrektwo profile image84
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

I spread hubs on at least a dozen or more social networks. Everyone should come read hubs smile

11. vox vocis profile image83
    vox vocisposted 6 years ago

I always tweet the content that I like and Google +1 the content that I really, really like. It's not just about helping others; I'm happy when I can share something useful, funny, interesting, beautiful or awesome with others smile

12. danielleantosz profile image74
    danielleantoszposted 6 years ago

Yes, If i find a great hub that my friends will like i share, usually through FB

13. CWanamaker profile image99
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

I often share hubs with my friends. If the hub is particularly interesting i will also share it on other platforms such as RedGage and Digg.

14. stayingalivemoma profile image84
    stayingalivemomaposted 6 years ago

Most of you share my feelings. I tweet and share with my facebook page. I also share with digg, reddit, stumbleupon AND my followers. I think it is important to support one another and prmote each other's work.

15. skye2day profile image78
    skye2dayposted 5 years ago

I read about 10 to 20 hubs per week depending on my time and the length of the hub. I link the majority of the hubs I read out via; facebook, twitter and or google plus. I always comment. Comments are great and a very good thing. Friendships are developed through comments. I vote most of the time. I read all of the hub. I do not skim. Do I sound like a perfect hubber? Not!  I just give it my best shot. There are not enough hours to read all I would like to.

I treat hubs as I want mine treated. Hubpages is time consuming but anything worth while takes time. Love it here.

working