Will you buy the Verizon Iphone?

1. smanty profile image67
    smantyposted 7 years ago

Will you buy the Verizon Iphone?

Are you going to buy the Verizon version of the Iphone now or will you wait until you know how the Verizon service handles the new phone?

2. T.Y._Hudson profile image60
    T.Y._Hudsonposted 7 years ago

I don't have a choice on that one! haha.
    My ex girlfriend and I share a verizon plan. Every time we are eligible for an upgrade, she does it!
    For the past few years, we have been doing the "buy one get one" deals that blackberry offer. I love blackberry phones, and it seemed like they were the best phones out there, for the longest time.
    I keep reading reviews of the newest one, "the torch". It sounds like a great concept for blackberry, but it isn't available through verizon. Plus, I keep reading that the phone is slow, poor picture quality, and on and on...
    It seems as though they have been lazy, and let all the other phone companies pass them. I always enjoy having the latest phone out, but the I Phone is one that everyone seems to have! When I got the first storm, it was forever, before I started to see other people carrying them around. I think everyone was intimidated by it.
    Well, either way I look at it, I'm gonna be owing the I phone soon, and I think I should just jump on the band wagon now. As a blackberry owner, it was almost necessary, that I despised the I Phone, but it's time to admit defeat, and go with the better phone!

3. smanty profile image67
    smantyposted 7 years ago

Thats a great answer. I completely agree with you when you related the I Phone movement to a bandwagon. I would completely agree with you that everyone is going to eventually have an I Phone, so why not start now. Apple is continuously improving their phone at a much higher rate then their competitors, and I was wondering if the Verizon network would be able to handle the immense amount of I Phone users, or will this cause the network to slow down?

working