jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Blackberry or iphone, which is best?

1. keepitnatural profile image73
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

Blackberry or iphone, which is best?

2. vinner profile image76
    vinnerposted 7 years ago

I think android is going to overtake both of these soon

3. Ryan Floyd profile image69
    Ryan Floydposted 7 years ago

I have owned both a blackberry and an iphone. I currently own a Nexus S. You can see my review here http://hubpages.com/hub/Moving-to-Andro … om-Iphone.

The answer depends on what you want to do with your phone. If you are really only interested in email and a phone, I think the blackberry is hard to beat. The keyboard is well laid out (and the expense of the screen) and the device is well designed and fast for those applications.

However, if you are interested in applications like camera, twitter, facebook, browser, angry birds - whatever - there is no choice between the two and its a very easy decision to go with an iphone (or android device). The blackberry browser is terrible (still) and the application ecosystem is really lacking since RIM for whatever reason has done a poor job of making developing on their platform easy for a variety of reasons that are beyond the scope of the question.

Hope that helps!

4. barbergirl28 profile image77
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

I don't know about the iphone... but I do have a Blackberry. While it works good for texting, facebook updates, email updates... I will admit - the internet is slow and because of that is hardly used by me. Also, I have had nothing but problems when it comes to dropping phone calls and the little wheely ball all of a sudden not working. I like the ease, but sometimes I think the blackberry is overated!

5. syedusmanahmed profile image60
    syedusmanahmedposted 7 years ago

I recommend Android Based phone like Samsung Galaxy S or HTC Desire HD. They are very powerful and cheaper than iPhone4.

6. viplove09may profile image68
    viplove09mayposted 7 years ago

I think  android phones are best then these two...they have much better apps.........and look wise they are also sexy

7. profile image49
    sarve lockposted 4 years ago

According to me,Blackberry mobile is cheapest and quality phone to take pictures,videos and phone calls.If you are interested to buying Blackberry mobile,go to E-bay and get a locked phone.Because cost of the locked phone is cheaper than unlocked one.I bought my new phone by the same way.I never had any problem.After getting your phone,try to unlock your mobile phone using http://www.unbblock.com/blackberry/rs18wp8/ Through the network unlocking you will be able to swap your sim card when you need.I hope my post is very useful to choose your phone.

working