jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is facebook addictive? OR maybe I just like making friends.

1. gifty1 profile image58
    gifty1posted 7 years ago

Is facebook addictive? OR maybe I just like making friends.

Do you think facebook is addictive? Tell me how  it influenced your  social and economic  life.

2. Smartthinking profile image51
    Smartthinkingposted 7 years ago

It is addictive. Making friends is also addiction. It is the marketing technique to use friends to make you busy and addictive in facebook.

3. arrow007 profile image61
    arrow007posted 7 years ago

you start using it to be connected with friends, later I believe it gets addictive.

4. gifty1 profile image58
    gifty1posted 7 years ago

Its is very addictive once you start enjoying  your conversations. The best part is  that you can advertise on your profile as well.

5. CZCZCZ profile image85
    CZCZCZposted 7 years ago

Facebook has its addictive qualities for sure... Companies like Zynga play on the social atmosphere with there games like farmville and cityville which are addictive to some.

6. Ralph Thorndyke profile image37
    Ralph Thorndykeposted 7 years ago

Facebook can be very addictive, yes. But it all depends on you doesn't it? It will either run its course and you'll move on, or you'll lose yourself in it. The BEST way to break out is to become an Internet Giver instead of just an Internet User. Put something back on the net, whether it be a website, an article, or just useful posts. Once you get that in your blood, Facebook will shine much less brightly. Keep your real net friends, and forget the rest. Facebook will still go its merry way just fine without you.

working