jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What are the most popular days & times for people using the internet?

1. keepitnatural profile image72
    keepitnaturalposted 6 years ago

What are the most popular days & times for people using the internet?

2. profile image53
    i4infomaniaposted 6 years ago

i remain on internet all day long.......

3. Love2print profile image71
    Love2printposted 6 years ago

I run a website and I notice a peak about 9.00 a.m. before then it is pretty quite, traffic reduces steady until about 8.00 p.m. when it peaks again. Keeps fairly busy until about 11.00 p.m. it then drops off.

I imagine the morning peak is because that is when people start work. The evening probably because people have come home and had their evening meal and then go on the internet.

Quietest days are Friday and Saturday on my site.

4. LuisEGonzalez profile image88
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Since HP gets views from all over the world, this is difficult to estimate. I have noticed however, that Saturdays and Sundays the traffic slows down to a crawl, and therefore  I don't publish on those days.

5. profile image53
    Diptesh thakoreposted 6 years ago

people mostly used internet on weekends and during night and early mornings. as they can spend more time on these days

6. supplies expert profile image60
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

Personally I feel like for people who work on the computer everyday usually do their personal browsing in the early morning before they start working, or during their lunch break, or late evenings after work... But as some of the answers pointed out, weekends are definitely a slow period and typically traffic reduces.

7. Bret Talley profile image61
    Bret Talleyposted 6 years ago

During the daytime is when most people are on the internet

8. SubmissionWork profile image38
    SubmissionWorkposted 6 years ago

I think in morning (between 7 - 8:30 AM) and in night (between 9 - 11 PM)

Thanks to social media ... people wants to check their facebook accounts first in the morning.

9. laarnoi profile image60
    laarnoiposted 6 years ago

Weekends at Night time, peak hours!

Learn to play guitar with ease and passion visit us at http://www.internetbootcamponline.com