jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Have you heard of any true life weight loss success stories of people using isag

1. creamsoda profile image79
    creamsodaposted 5 years ago

Have you heard of any true life weight loss success stories of people using isagenix?

2. juniarto profile image61
    juniartoposted 5 years ago

I know the product but i don't know the effectiveness because I never use it.

3. lanetodd profile image69
    lanetoddposted 5 years ago

I have tried it, and have lost 12lbs in 2 weeks. People have lost anywhere from 10-100lbs, it is a life changing product.  http://guru.isagenix.com/us/en/areyoutoxic.dhtml.
    Check it out.

4. drumweaver profile image83
    drumweaverposted 4 years ago

I have had grrreat success with weight loss with Isagenix (and more) - it helped me drop 25 pounds and numerous inches quite easily - i just followed their 'shake and cleanse' and '30-day' program...

I initially came to trying isagenix because i was looking for a gentle whole-body cleanse for my sensitive body. I couldn't do the classic 'lemonade cleanse' nor the purgative-style health-food type cleanses at all because of the uncomfortable side-effects i would always get and so i would quit - without any benefit.

Before Isagenix i was feeling pretty crappy all over... tired all the time, gaining weight for reasons i couldn't figure out (because i ate well) not sleeping well and more...

It was our local yoga teacher who introduced Isagenix to us and i gave it try and simply followed the instructions.  I got such positive results within a week! And i could actually do the cleanse!  It is the easiest cleanse i do with no side effects like the others i experienced.

The inches and weight starting falling away though... what was the most significant was how much better i felt all over over... i feel as though the years of built-up toxins in my system were finally being dealt with and let go. (I worked as a screen-printer in the 80s working around many toxic inks, fumes and cleaning agents - some of the plastisol inks had lead in them!)...

I was also sleeping better and had so much more  energy - it was like someone turned the lights back on for me... i feel my body is finally being fed the micro-nutrients it was screaming for...

We have now moved all our nutrition over to Isagenix because it works for us - it's part of our lifestyle - the longer i take it, the better i feel - it's good to finally find something that works - also offering good value for the money too... we now receive our products for free (and more) because some of our friends and family tried it too with good results and we are paid for sharing (like we would a good movie/book, etc - we all do this all the time)...

Isagenix gets better and better and is backed by science + now offers solutions for all types of health from weight loss, energy and performance for athletes and healthy aging... they are indeed worth a try.. I only wish i hadn't waited 2 years to try it because i was skeptical at the beginning - they offer a 30-day money back guarantee, so what have you got to lose?  I recommend giving it a try...  I/we will never be without it...

Wising you the best... weaver yikes)

1. drumweaver profile image83
      drumweaverposted 4 years agoin reply to this

...here's more info on the why Isagenix works - from a cleansing perspective... i have learned a lot about how to cleanse safely since using these high quality health systems... http://www.gignetworks.tv/tastycleanse/ … g==/Health

working