jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Did you every figured out how to do a blog?

1. kat11 profile image60
    kat11posted 6 years ago

Did you every figured out how to do a blog?

I actually thought blogs were easier to use  because it doesn't have to be as long as a hub page.  I actually was blogging first.  I have a blog called Kats Corner .

2. jdavis88 profile image93
    jdavis88posted 6 years ago

I have my original blog on NASCAR news and have just started one on southern travel tips.  Hubs are longer, but easier to make money on in my experience.

3. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

Not sure what you mean.  A blog POST is much shorter than a Hub but that's only one post on a big blog. 

A blog needs regular updating with blog posts, so you need a lot of material to fill a whole blog - far more than for one or two Hubs!

Each Hub stands on its own, so you can write Hubs about all kinds of different subjects and stand a chance of making money.   

To make money with a blog, you need to pick one subject.  If you write about anything and everything (or worse, about yourself), it won't work.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Writing-for-Mon … he-Reality

4. atulhost profile image56
    atulhostposted 6 years ago

Writing a blog post may be an easier when compared to a hub, but you will never get as much exposure as you get through a hub and I am not sure how much domain authority can be achieved by a blog, if it has less domain authority then the links coming from it have very less value from SEO point of view.

working