jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you spend more time on twitter or facebook?

1. karengibsonroc profile image79
    karengibsonrocposted 6 years ago

Do you spend more time on twitter or facebook?

2. TheOnlineBlogger profile image60
    TheOnlineBloggerposted 6 years ago

Facebook. The variety of activities on this website makes it more important to you to spend sometime viewing news feed, responding to your friends, publishing links on groups and pages even chatting. Twitter now has many applications that help you to do everything without even using the site itself. Twiends, Tweepi, CoTweet and much more are now brilliant names in that field.

3. angel Graham profile image59
    angel Grahamposted 6 years ago

Definitely Facebook. I have my Farmville, Fronteriville, CityVille...you get the picture.  I will say I found the coolest thing Twitter the other night though.  www.paper.li

Turns your tweets into a "newspaper" format. So much easier for me to read and to navigate.

I have to agree there are many fine apps out there that keep you from having to spend your time on Twitter. This can help for people who tend to use it for a time-sink.

4. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

Definitely facebook for me. I have all my friends and family on there. I use it for my games too, I just love bejewelled blitz, gardens of time and scramble. I'm on facebook about an hour a day, and twitter I use around 20 mins per day.

5. kassishae profile image79
    kassishaeposted 6 years ago

Definitely Facebook.  For me it is much easier to interact with all my friends and family.  Twitter seems more one-sided so I never really got much into it.

6. laarnoi profile image59
    laarnoiposted 6 years ago

facebook smile

Learn to play guitar with ease and passion visit us at http://www.internetbootcamponline.com