HELP! Cannot delete mediaget?!

1. profile image45
    eeneil69posted 6 years ago

HELP! Cannot delete mediaget?!

It seems that delete mediaget is a difficult task for me. I’ve tried to delete by deleting its files but it still run when I restart my computer. Was my method wrong? Is there any better method to delete mediaget? HELP!!

2. profile image44
    Angela Babyposted 6 years ago

go to the safe mode by pressing F8, this can ensure you close the whole mediaget program, then go to the c:/program files to find out all files and file folders related to mediaget, and uninstall all mediaget files. Besides that, you have to go to the registry to see if there are some mediaget leftovers there.

3. profile image46
    jasondkposted 6 years ago

Commonly there are two ways to remove MediaGet, and you can choose one that fits you.1. Go to the Start Menu on the bottom left of your computer's screen.

2. Locate and click on Control Panel.

3. Find the Add or Remove Programs icon and double-click it.

4. Here you'll see a whole list of programs & applications that are installed on your computer. Find and select MediaGet and click "Uninstall".

5. Confirm that you want to uninstall MediaGet by clicking on "Remove".

Or an MediaGet uninstaller named Best Uninstall Tool is really a reliable and trusted removal tool that can ensure you to 100% get rid of MediaGet and any other unneeded programs with great ease and make sure all the now-defunct registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.Here is the link for you.

Which one to choose is up to you!Good luck!