jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How do I download a YouTube video in one of my blogs?

1. Naomi's Banner profile image78
    Naomi's Bannerposted 6 years ago

How do I download a YouTube video in one of my blogs?

2. jtyler profile image58
    jtylerposted 6 years ago

I wrote a hub about it a long time ago.  You should look at it.

Wait, do you want to put a youtube video into your blog?  Just take the embed code on the youtube video website and paste it into your blog.  You should be able to figure it out from there.  IT's simple enough.

3. soozeqsh profile image81
    soozeqshposted 6 years ago

On the YouTube Video there should be an option on the video that says share, when you hit share another option button will say embed.  Choose embed then you simply highlight the http address, right click with your mouse and choose copy.  Go back to your hub and paste the link into the video box using your mouse again with the right cllick.  That's it!

4. kksonakiya profile image78
    kksonakiyaposted 6 years ago

Are you trying to say, Embed a YouTube video because you can't download it ON your blog. You can make a post and embed the video by copying and pasting the HTML code (or embed code) that YouTube provides in the share link just below the video that you want to embed. Of course, you will have to open the video to see the embed code.
    Hope this helps.

5. Naomi's Banner profile image78
    Naomi's Bannerposted 6 years ago

Thank you all for your answers to my question!  I was able to finally do it.  I thought I was doing it right but it kept saying I didnt hve the URL right even though I knew I did.  After I tried again I go it correct.  I think maybe I missed a step and after following your wonderful directions I was able to accomplish the simple task!

6. jammy15 profile image56
    jammy15posted 6 years ago

You don't have to download the video. Just click share and copy the embedd option and copy the code. now copy the code in your post. make sure that to opt for html view (in your post) before copying the code.

7. WebsiteRockstars profile image59
    WebsiteRockstarsposted 6 years ago

Use the Share --> Embed feature to use videos on your blog. Use a Wordpress plugin called Iframe to use the Iframe code.

8. profile image48
    Meilin Daiposted 4 years ago

To download youtube videos on your blog, just use the free youtube downloader to get it. Copy the share link of the youtube video and paste to the URL address onn this program and download it.