jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's the best smartphone to buy? sony ericson, samsung, apple, or what brand?

1. galegayol profile image60
    galegayolposted 6 years ago

What's the best smartphone to buy? sony ericson, samsung, apple, or what brand?

what are the pros and cons?? I want to buy a new phone and I want to know what's the best and simple. I would not want to feel regrets after buying the wrong one. thanks for helping ! big_smile

2. mohin28 profile image38
    mohin28posted 6 years ago

i belive that the apple iphone 4 is a great smartphone to use as it enables you to download many different types of apps. Also the phone is very fast and is designed stay organised. But if you are a gaming person then i will say that the sony ericson xperia play is the best for you as it is a psp and a smartphone combined together which will make sure you get the best quality gaming experience.

3. supplies expert profile image59
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

I personally like the samsung, I have the samsung galaxy s, and I've seen pictures of the samsung galaxy s2.  I believe that the samsung galaxy series of phones are superior.  Voice quality, processor speed, hardware capabilities, screen resolution, etc. are all great, I've never had an issue with any of it.  The android market isn't as large as the App store, but at the same time, it's ever growing.  All of the main apps that most people have on iPhones, people on Androids have the same if not a very comparable substitute. 

Although I do like the iPhones, I guess I'm just not an Apple guy, and that's why I went for the android based phone. 

Another thing, the galaxy s2 has a dual core processor with tons of ram and storage, I just think processor wise, it'll be able to run multiple applications at once.  Gaming wise, it won't be as good as the sony ericson but still will be better than the iPhone.

4. adeang profile image59
    adeangposted 6 years ago

I would say that Apple makes the best smartphones. Not only do you get a smartphone with great technology, but you'll be able to get software updates loaded with new features. If you decided to buy an iPhone 4 now you would still be able to update it to the iOS 5 software, which includes around 200 new features. My suggestion is to wait two more months until October when the iPhone 5 is expected to release. Check out my hubs for more info.

5. profile image50
    gfwefwefcgsposted 4 years ago

In order to help you.
    I reviewed lot of phone reviews through Google.Finally i would suggest  you to get  Samsung.It's has good sound quality and pictures etc..If you are interested to buying Samsung phone,Go to E-bay and get a locked one.Because cost of the locked phone is cheaper than unlocked one.If it's locked to different network provider,try to unlock your new phone using http://www.unlock-free.com/samsung/   for compatible with your own Sim card.I hope it will be very useful to you.

6. genhy profile image58
    genhyposted 4 years ago

mayby apple ? i ve got samsung - quite good not expensive, nokia - the best for me, and motorola - never again ! see here y ve got more details about apple: http://comperio.co/en/smartphones/apple … -32gb.html my dad has it and its quite good stuff smile