jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Which is the best smartphone from your perspective ? Why that smartphone is best

1. choosetolive profile image83
    choosetoliveposted 4 years ago

Which is the best smartphone from your perspective ? Why that smartphone is best ?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8526728_f260.jpg

2. JG11Bravo profile image85
    JG11Bravoposted 4 years ago

I'm fond of my Droid DNA honestly.  5" is just about the perfect size for my hands, strong processor, good camera, Image sense is stellar, and the pixel density is insane at 941 pixels per inch, so the screen resolution is awesome.  If only they'd push out my Sense 5 update already...

1. choosetolive profile image83
      choosetoliveposted 4 years agoin reply to this

This is a good information. Thanks JG11Bravo.

3. amandasozak profile image60
    amandasozakposted 4 years ago

I like the Droid Maxx quite a bit. It has really good battery life and hasn't given me any issues since I've gotten it. It's also great because I use a lot of Google products, and because Motorola is owned by Google now, it works great when doing Google searches or using Google Now. Hope that helps!

4. jaydawg808 profile image89
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

I'm fond of the iPhone, in my opinion.  I even have a hub written about why the Apple OS is better than Android.

5. josters profile image82
    jostersposted 4 years ago

I'll have to go with the iPhone 5. In my opinion, it has a very clean, aesthetic design and just about the right size so you can navigate it easily with your thumb. Although it takes a bit to get used to, iOS 7 adds even more to this design idea, let' say the idea of the iPhone in general: everything is simple. Of course, you'll have to accept the Apple universe; but it will reward you with a huge number of apps to make your life even easier. The retina display, the powerful processor and the wide range of third-party extensions makes it for me the best mobile phone on the market.

working