When Robots will start thinking cognitively. What will happen?

1. aaditysony profile image38
    aaditysonyposted 6 years ago

When Robots will start thinking cognitively. What will happen?

What would you say about Nurosynaptic human brain prototype chips, is this the beginning of Terminators era ?

2. CWanamaker profile image100
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

When this happens, it will be called "The Singularity." I am not sure that there will be a war initially, but I do know truly intelligent beings will want rights just like their human counterparts. 

We need to ask  ourselves some difficult questions. Should robots be allowed to vote? Should robots be allowed  to procreate? What about employment and compensation?  Is turning off a robot murder? There are many more questions and very few answers. It seems the world is not concerned with. I have written rather long hub about it:

http://cwanamaker.hubpages.com/hub/The- … ingularity

Someday when I have time I will revise it and break it into several smaller hubs.

3. Jeannieinabottle profile image93
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

I was thinking it would be more like the Matrix.  In my opinion, it would be us vs. them.  The only good thing about it would be the bond all humans would feel towards each other.  We would no longer focus on silly prejudices and stereotypes.  It would not matter what country anyone was from - we would all just be people trying to destroy the robots.

working