jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Would Apple be adversely affected by the resignation of Steve Jobs?

1. Savva Pelou profile image72
    Savva Pelouposted 6 years ago

Would Apple be adversely affected by the resignation of Steve Jobs?

2. carcro profile image94
    carcroposted 6 years ago

No one is indispensable, I'm sure some one else is very capable in running the show. New people bring new fresh ideas, and change is always a good this... Just saying

3. profile image0
    erikjohnsonposted 6 years ago

I think it will hurt them.  But I am sure he has built a great road map for the company.  Any company that loses their leader will feel it in some way.  He is one of the most innovative people of our time.  I just hope he stays strong and spends the time he has with his family.  Cancer sucks!  I will pray for him!

4. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

He is a legend !

When somebody of his stature moves out the company does feel little bit lost. But I guess Apple is much more than an individual driven company ....So there will not be any noticeable impact ....

Wish him speedy recovery and let him spend some time with his family ....

5. vinner profile image75
    vinnerposted 6 years ago

No I think. It was unavoidable. He has to resign today or tomorrow considering his health. But apple will keep on growing in technology and in device field by giving releases of phones, laptops etc. also he is general body head now

6. supplies expert profile image59
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

Nah Steve Jobs has been in and out of health related leaves of absences for a while, they definitely know what they're doing. I would not be worried about their competency and their ability to handle the company itself.

working