Would you make a website under construction?

1. whoisbid profile image74
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Would you make a website under construction?

Have you ever made a website on a subject that you initially knew nothing about but after you finished that website you felt you had a good appreciation of the topic? Lets say you started learning a new subject and every time you understood something new about that subject you made a page about it. On the other hand do you expect to make a complete website before uploading it? What works best for you?

2. mesacleanpools profile image58
    mesacleanpoolsposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't make it "under construction". However, there is a breaking point when I'm developing a website where it has enough content to "go-live". This doesn't mean everything is complete but the site has enough information to provide value and appeal to a viewer.

Every website I develop, I end up learning a lot more about that industry or topic than I knew before. It is a great learning experience and I do enjoy it.

All you need to do it make a strategy to analyze when to go live, but I'm personally not a fan of  under-construction pages.

However, one thing you can do instead is create a landing page with a graphic and form as a temporary page.

working