jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Are you addicted to social media?

1. sweetzara profile image80
    sweetzaraposted 6 years ago

Are you addicted to social media?

2. Hestia DeVoto profile image60
    Hestia DeVotoposted 6 years ago

Nope, I don't bother with it.  That way I have more time for gardening and sewing, and actually getting together with friends.

3. vinner profile image76
    vinnerposted 6 years ago

I am not an addict. But I love social sites

4. jencooper profile image59
    jencooperposted 6 years ago

I actually just took  a break from a social media site, because it was starting to consume way to much of my time.

5. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I'm not addicted to the social media, I'm just interested. Throughout high school I was homeschooled and did not focus on anything in the media. Now that I am in college, I see everyone talking about different things that are in the news. Since noticing this difference, I have started listening to the radio in the mornings and my cd's in the evenings. Also when I get on my laptop, I instantly see msn.com for major news and interesting facts.

6. supplies expert profile image59
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

Nah, it's interesting to check here and there, but I can't spend more than 15 minutes on it a week. I usually only check it when I get an inbox message or a picture is posted. I usually read the message and then just call my friend instead of doing anything else... It's kind of a lost cause for me.

7. Anishpat profile image81
    Anishpatposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't go so far as to call my self addicted but I do constantly check my facebook and twitter accounts and with post pictures and link interesting articles every now and then.

8. ShaamCA profile image60
    ShaamCAposted 5 years ago

I am not addict but i prefer to be part of social media community