jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can google plus bet Facebook and twitter at there own game?

1. i_am_monk profile image60
    i_am_monkposted 6 years ago

Can google plus bet Facebook and twitter at there own game?

Can google plus bet Facebook at there own game; and do you think twitter still have a fighting chance in the social media game?

2. supplies expert profile image60
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

I really am not sure where Google + fits into the whole social media realm of things. I really think only time will tell, and Google + will somehow make it's own smaller but more loyal fan base. I think that Facebook will always be around because how large it already is, and Twitter I don't quite use all that much, but from what I hear it's not going anywhere too many people rely on it for small updates.

I have a Google + account but yet never really use it except for those posts of people around you feature.

3. powerofknowledge1 profile image60
    powerofknowledge1posted 6 years ago

i don't think so that Google+ can bet Facebook and twitter. Its all most 2 to 3months to launch Google+ but still its Beta Version is available for everyone. And everyday it has some changes.

In the beginning when its was launched there was so much hype about G+ everyone is eagerly waiting for that. Everyone think may be its has something which makes its different from other social networking sites. But when it launch officially i think in the month of June or July this year people find that it has the same feature just like Facebook except its Circles and hangout.

But still these two features of Google+ cannot find more users than Facebook. And if we are talking about twitter and Google+ then in my opinion Twitter is not like Facebook and Google+. Here you have describe the entire story in only 140 characters only.  So i think Twitter is quite different from Google+ and Facebook.

4. whoisbid profile image77
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Google can challenge facebook if they get all their Youtube users to automatically be linked to Google+ but that would mean they are going to have spammy users. I guess they are trying to make something of higher quality than facebook but they have to be careful because if they start policing google+ too much then major contributors (companies who hire thousands of people to make social network accounts in India) will start using something else.
    Notice that in the Youtube Cosmic Panda update they are trying to get rid of "friends" and only have subscribers? This is probably the first phase for getting ready for Google/Youtube +
    I wonder what will happen if Cosmic Panda does go ahead because millions of people are going to lose their "friends" and Youtube will become like Twitter i.e. FOLLOW ME!

Twitter will always be around because it is not yet like a police state and lots of people enjoy the fact that anyone can do what they want (within reason)

working