jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Facebook and Google Plus are not social to me at all. What about you?

1. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Facebook and Google Plus are not social to me at all. What about you?

I get depressed and stressed every time I look at my facebook page or Google Plus account. I can't find the will to contribute any further because I find both of them to be so plastic and fake. I don't even know why they should be called social networks because to me they are unsociable networks. I would rather have one real person in the world invite me for coffee in starbucks and tell me about his/her life than read the trash nonsense I see on these networks. Am I the only one who feels that they should not really be classified as "social" networks?

2. tokigostudio1 profile image74
    tokigostudio1posted 6 years ago

For me Facebook was very social in the beginning.  Now it just makes me mad that I have to uncheck all these damn "top stories" to get to my time stamped feed.  I am at the point where I will call or text everyone in my cell phone before I mess with my Facebook feed if I want to know what everyone is up to.

3. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

I think facebook is very addictive. Even when there is nothing to do or no one to talk to we still end up on it. I just play sim's on mine i hardly speak to any one on it. As for google plus well what a pile of POOTANG!! lol.. I can't even remember my log in details for it so won't be going on it again. As for facebook i mainly use it for sim's and thats it.. I think is it very boring too and yes if i had friend's i would rather go out for a coffee with them lol. x

4. samtenabray profile image60
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

google plus inst for me but facebook definitely is!

5. Guy Foxe profile image60
    Guy Foxeposted 5 years ago

The games on Facebook are addictive, but I personally can't stand Facebook.  It may have something to do with age. I am just too busy busting my ass trying to make a couple of bucks to like and poke and all that malarkey.

What I really want is a little peace and quiet--Facebook just gives me more noise and makes me feel like one old monkey.

Okay, going to go yell at those kids to get off my lawn!

working