How do you feel about the new, and coming, changes to facebook?

1. HSanAlim profile image67
    HSanAlimposted 6 years ago

How do you feel about the new, and coming, changes to facebook?

This week there have been some significant changes to the Facebook user interface.  How do you feel about these changes? Will you be able to adjust to them or have you decided to pull out?

2. Tracy Lynn Conway profile image94
    Tracy Lynn Conwayposted 6 years ago

I don't consider pulling out since I communicate with so many of the people in my life on facebook.  I don't like the new comments box in the upper right hand corner as I find it very distracting.  I also suspect that this will be changed again at some point.  Either way, I try not to get too upset about the changes.

3. LenLenDrr profile image57
    LenLenDrrposted 6 years ago

Every single time Facebook makes a change I see my friends complain about it. I think it's quite sad since Facebook is a wonderful service that is 100% free. Yet, even though people always say they are going to quit coming or delete their profile...the amount of users increases significantly on Facebook every day. I've noticed that the movie The Social Network just recently came out and they were bragging about 500 million users. It has increased by 50% since then. It's crazy. I personally am going to stick with Facebook though. I absolutely love the idea that they're going to start adding music streaming and sharing to the site.

working