jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Would you still use the internet if there were no search engines?

1. ronhi profile image75
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

Would you still use the internet if there were no search engines?

Lets say google, bing, yahoo and all those other search engines didn't exist....would you still be a daily internet consumer?

2. arksys profile image91
    arksysposted 6 years ago

i would not spend as much time as i do now but probably just check emails and browse one or two sites that i know.

3. tillsontitan profile image86
    tillsontitanposted 6 years ago

Without search engines our ability to use the Internet would be limited.  We probably don't realize just how much we depend on them to help us find information or get us where we want to go.

4. supplies expert profile image59
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

I typically go to a set of specific sites. The sites I go to are typically sites i hear about through friends or find out through reading in magazines or visiting physical stores. But I must say if there were no search engines, I think that there would be a higher dependency on forums and blogs. Instead of going to search engines to find out information you would go to a specific forum or blog.

5. shwetha123 profile image70
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

In my opinion search engines are the back bone for Internet. If there is no search engines internet is useless. So if there is no search engines i will not going to waste my time on Internet.

working