How much does the I phone 4S cost and is it worth purchasing?

1. romper20 profile image83
    romper20posted 6 years ago

How much does the I phone 4S cost and is it worth purchasing?

I have a 3G although like most people I was waiting for the iPhone 5. How much does the 4S cost with Verizon package a month? Is it worth purchasing, and how long does the battery tend to last?

2. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

iPhone have not released any new news about the iPhone 5. I would suggest the getting the iPhone 4GS.

The iPhone will come in three separate 'packages':
    - 16 GB £199
    - 32 GB £299
    - 65 GB £499

All come in different colours. All have large battery quantities, although Google's new project phone and the new Blackberry may have more battery life.
    The iPhone 4GS is supplemented with major differences from the 3G + even has new features from it's predecessor, they 4G.

I'm getting it, I hope you do too.

3. JEDIJESSICUH profile image80
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

If you already have a Verizon package and you're not eligible for upgrade, they're pretty pricey. My husband told me they were charging upwards of $500 for an iPhone 4S if you bought it out right. I don't know anything about the battery, but I sincerely doubt its worth buying. If you're a huge Apple fan, go right ahead. I'd wait for the iPhone 5 though, since it'll probably have more features and will likely be coming out in the next year or so.

working