jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Did you buy an iphone 5? Is it worth buying now?

1. J. Biaza profile image61
    J. Biazaposted 5 years ago

Did you buy an iphone 5?  Is it worth buying now?

2. robie2 profile image96
    robie2posted 5 years ago

Definitely not worth it for me to trade up at this point.  It was only a few months ago that I traded in my old granny flip phone for the iPHone 4S and I am still amazed every day at the amazing things it can do. Siri and I are getting to be old friends and I've turned into a podcast junkie who takes pictures and posts them to Facebook at the drop of a hat....... oh what a brave new world. I don't know or care what the iPhone 5 can do--4S is all I can handle at the moment.

J. Biazaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi robie2,
      I agree, I have an iphone 4s and still haven't used all it is capable of doing.  Like you, I am still good with my current  iphone.

3. Skarlet profile image86
    Skarletposted 5 years ago

I switched to the Samsung Droid and the screen is much bigger. This is a big plus if you like to read books on your phone. They also have so many apps that you won't know what to do with yourself. I was a little skeptical at first, but now that I am seeing i phones, they looks too small. My brother who was a huge i phone guy, and would never in a million years consider anything but, is thinking twice about getting another i phone because he has been playing with my Droid. He said that after looking at my phone he does not like looking at his i phone because the screen seems so small.

J. Biazaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi Skarlet,
      A friend of mine is also getting a Samsung Droid because of the bigger screen.  I like the large screen, but need something small to toss into my pocket.

4. profile image54
    venedictposted 4 years ago

Yes...it is real worth buying the iPhone 5.It is very stylish and sleek in its appearance.I like the specifications it had and when I checked in the price it was too costly.So I got a locked phone through eBay and unlocked it later.I used the remote unlock service from http://www.simpleunlocking.com/apple-iphone-5/rs16wp9/ and removed the network restriction permanently.This ended up very cheaper for me rather than an unlocked one.I really cherish for buying such a wonderful phone.

working