jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I need a memory cards for my camera so, where should I have to buy it for gettin

1. nicolaroberts profile image57
    nicolarobertsposted 6 years ago

I need a memory cards for my camera so, where should I have to buy it for getting  more discount?

I need a memory cards for my camera so, where should I have to buy it for getting  more discount?

2. OutsideTheLines profile image61
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

B & H Photo always has everything you can ever need and they always have the best prices. You can get cheaper memory cards, but they will most likely be a lower class (class ties in to how long it takes to process the information). I don't know of this is a problem for you. If you're shooting with a DSLR then I'd definitely splurge on a more expensive card, but if it's a point and shoot I would just get whatever's cheap.

3. supplies expert profile image61
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

Newegg is also a good place to get memory cards and stuff like that for cheap, or tigerdirect.

As OutsideTheLines said, if you have a DSLR you would then want a faster memory card. But a point and shoot you really don't need anything crazy. The price of memory cards went down so much that it really doesn't matter anyway. If it's a point and shoot a 4gb card on a 6 or 7 megapixel camera would store easily 1,000 pictures. So it's almost unnecessary to get a huge memory card except that they're so cheap now it doesn't matter.

4. Wilsonsorin2011 profile image57
    Wilsonsorin2011posted 6 years ago

You can buy it wherever from you want ...

http://www.comfyfutons.co.uk/

working