jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What social media/social networking sites do you use?

1. diydiva profile image81
    diydivaposted 6 years ago

What social media/social networking sites do you use?

Do you write on pages other than Hubpages?  What sites are you currently active in and how do you prioritize them? Do you prefer some to others? I am currently active in Blogger, Youtube, Facebook and Twitter.

2. OutsideTheLines profile image61
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

YouTube, Flickr, Google+, and 4chan. I have a Twitter but I just can't seem to get in the swing of it.

3. stayingalivemoma profile image85
    stayingalivemomaposted 6 years ago

hubpages, blogger (2 of them), wordpress, twitter, faceboo, stumbleupon, linked in, digg and whatever else I can find. Promote, promote promote!!

4. alensmith profile image68
    alensmithposted 6 years ago

I always use digg, and youtube for best resutls

5. SuneXtra profile image61
    SuneXtraposted 6 years ago

Wordpress, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube for me.

6. shwetha123 profile image73
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

There are so many social networking sites available these days like you have already mentioned. Some other sites which i will like to share with you are:

1. myspace.com

2. digg.com

3. google+

and many more. But I like Twitter alot because on twitter you have to be smart enough to share your thoughts. On twitter you have to share your thoughts only in 140 characters.  This makes twitter little different with other networking sites.

This is all about my own thinking.

7. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

YouTube, Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, 4chan. I find some of these 'social networking' websites people have put down aren't actually social, they're more news & links.

8. profile image0
    Kieran Gracieposted 6 years ago

Hubpages first and foremost, then Facebook.  I sometimes post on Twitter but don't really know how to use it properly.

9. icciev profile image59
    iccievposted 6 years ago

I use facebook, youtube, linkedin... hubpages and my own site.

10. Gagandweep profile image57
    Gagandweepposted 6 years ago

I am active on Hub Pages, Facebook, Twitter and Wordpress. The maximum number of responses which i get is from Facebook for my website http://www.wallpaperclicks.com

11. kripkrip420 profile image59
    kripkrip420posted 6 years ago

Facebook, Twitter, Razzi, HubPages (if that counts), MyPage5, Youtube. I think that is it.

12. mr-burns profile image61
    mr-burnsposted 6 years ago

Facebook is number 1 for me. It seems to offer so much more than other social networks and it just seems to get better

13. diydiva profile image81
    diydivaposted 6 years ago

I have to ask, or I could google if no one wants to answer... what is 4chan?

working