jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What social networking sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. do you use on a da

1. Hawaiian Scribe profile image93
    Hawaiian Scribeposted 5 years ago

What social networking sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. do you use on a daily basis?

Has it helped your business and do you share your hubs using social media?

2. StaceyCCVC profile image61
    StaceyCCVCposted 5 years ago

Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn - as a recruiter I have to stay active where the people are.

Hawaiian Scribeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your reply.  I've been on FB for a while now, but have recently gotten onto Twitter.  I also have redone my profile on LinkedIn.  Gaining a new appreciation for benefits of social media. Aloha, Stephanie

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I check Facebook for what some old friends are doing, and I play Words with Friends with a couple of people daily.

I do the same thing, but I probably need to do less of it.  I found myself on FB way too much, so I've branched out to LinkedIn, Twitter and I love Pinterest. Although I still play Cafe World, Bubble Safari and WWF too.  Thanks for your reply.

4. wqaindia profile image69
    wqaindiaposted 5 years ago

I use these social networks to post my blog posts, hubs and other activities. I post my web content or likes to face book and twitter. Some times I check my face book and G+ as to what others are doing.

Chosen as best answer.  I also use FB, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn. I haven't used G+ yet, but will give it a try.  Thanks for your reply.  Aloha, Stephanie

working