jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Is it OK for a person to have multiple Facebook accounts?

1. rochelj profile image69
    rocheljposted 6 years ago

Is it OK for a person to have multiple Facebook accounts?

Are there any rules about it?

2. Dale Mazurek profile image72
    Dale Mazurekposted 6 years ago

I guess its okay.  Not sure why you would want more then one.  I know a lot of people use facebook accounts for business but personally I have made a personal decision to keep Facebook away from my business.

3. letterme profile image77
    lettermeposted 6 years ago

Facebook help page says
    "Please note that If you have more than one Facebook account, this is a violation of Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and your extra accounts will be disabled. When you choose which account you want to keep, please verify your identity using that account."

4. micadeolu profile image49
    micadeoluposted 6 years ago

Why not? Provided your motives are legal and positive. I have one main official account and others where i meet friends and relatives.

5. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

Yes, Any can have multiple Facebook accounts like one can have multiple email Ids on one site such personal account for personal use and one account for business related communication,Same goes here one can make multiple accounts.If you want to know the exact rule just read Facebook terms and conditions.

6. profile image55
    johnplayersposted 6 years ago

you cant make multiple accounts in facebook.its not ok?

7. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Just like in every rule book, there are exceptions and ways around it. It is not possible to have one email on two facebook pages, they will not let it happen. However, if you have multiple emails, you can create multiple accounts. The goal is to create the most realistic facebook page you can. Creating a fake account is considered "not allowed", even so, most of my facebook friends create accounts acting as their favorite novel characters. Some of the book characters are by the novels of Kresley Cole, Sharrolyn Kennan, and more. They talk to each other, create stories based off of their characters. And often times the authors accounts are their facebook friends.
    However, I have four facebook accounts that I visit frequently. My original account, my favorite fake account, the "sister" of my favorite fake account, and a friend of the "sisters". I have made more friends, have interesting conversations, and have a list of protection acts that I created for myself. So far only one account has been deleted. However, that hasn't stopped me from creating another and reaching over 1,600 friends smile

8. fritzgoesrawrr profile image58
    fritzgoesrawrrposted 6 years ago

Yes it is OK, but it depends on your purpose on creating multiple accounts. smile

working