Is anybody having problems with Google blogger?

1. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

Is anybody  having problems with Google blogger?

I can go to blogs under the old account, but can't do a thing with my blog on new google account. Get message about not supported by google and a push to download google chrome which I hate. I can't even access dashboard on new google account.  It worked yesterday?

2. wavegirl22 profile image44
    wavegirl22posted 6 years ago

I find it odd and curious that you come here to ask a very basic question that could be easily found on the internet. Given the fact that you have announced in the forums that you were deleting your work here on Hubpages (which you did except for 1 Hub and published a new one after your announcement)  and taking it else where, why on earth would you would turn to this community for help.

As someone who abhors people that do not live up to their word as you have done, I will help you with this answer in hopes that you leave Hubpages along with your work ASAP.

Any smart and savvy writer would know that Google has an official Blogger Help Center.  A place for writers to find tips and tutorials on using Blogger and other answers to frequently asked questions.

There are also places for people who just want attention. I am sure you know your way around the many out there.

3. nicregi profile image76
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

This need some love smile but got to agree at same point for the previous reply.

Anyway, no issue with blogger since I am using it and tested it with different browsers. Have you try delete cache and re-login?