This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Just looking to communicate with hubbers but do not want to use my personal e-ma

1. baygirl33 profile image60
    baygirl33posted 6 years ago

Just looking to communicate with hubbers but do not want to use my personal e-mail .

how do I get an e-mail address that is useable for hubpages and avoids revealing my personal e-mail ?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

LindaSmith1's answer is inaccurate.  When you use the contact feature on HubPages, it does reveal your email address to the person you are contacting.  That's why many people do not respond to emails they receive via that feature.

You'd have to sign up for a second email, other than the one you consider your personal email, and then change your account registration to use that new email.

But by emailing hub authors directly, they will be shown whatever email is associated with your account.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Set up an email account with YAHOO or HOTMAIL and use it only for Hub purposes.

4. Krysanthe profile image94
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

In today's society it is not strange at all for people to have multiple e-mail accounts.  I agree with the others here, just set up a new e-mail and use it for your hubpages account.

working