jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which laptops(s) are ideal to use for full time writers?

1. Ben716 profile image89
    Ben716posted 6 years ago

Which laptops(s) are ideal to use for full time writers?

Which laptop(s) would you recommend for a full time writer keeping in mind that he is always on the internet researching, writing for various sites, typing his work and other types of work he does as a writer? Not forgetting playing games for a break and listening to music. I intend to buy a laptop next year but am confused which one to use. I am a writer. Let me know. Thanx.

2. brittanytodd profile image93
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

I have a simple macbook and it is good for all of those things and more (i.e. photo editing, web design).  You could get a simpler Dell model, but it will not last as long.

3. JosieLee profile image76
    JosieLeeposted 6 years ago

My Mac Book Pro is what I picked for myself. A mac is great for almost anything and that also includes writing.

4. Krysanthe profile image95
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

You're really not going to need much of a laptop for writing.    Pretty much anything will work, but you may want to make sure the laptop will be able to play your games. Now, since you will mostly be typing, you may want to take some time to figure out which laptop keyboard you prefer.   There is a huge difference between the brands, and you'll want something that is the most comfortable for you while typing.

5. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 6 years ago

A paper notepad and a pencil or reliable pen.

working