jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are there any good apps for iphone or kindle fire to read short stories or poetr

1. chicagoguy profile image74
    chicagoguyposted 6 years ago

Are there any good apps for iphone or kindle fire to read short stories or poetry !!

2. amymarie_5 profile image87
    amymarie_5posted 6 years ago

If you like Edgar Allan Poe, you can get all his work for free on kindle and ibooks. I actually just downladed that last night.

3. chicagoguy profile image74
    chicagoguyposted 6 years ago

amymarie_5 
    Thanks can you provide me details as how can i download !! is that from amazon or some other site !>>

4. Daisy Mariposa profile image88
    Daisy Mariposaposted 6 years ago

chicagoguy,

You don't need an app in order to read short stories, poetry, books, magazines, or newspapers on the Kindle Fire. Go to the Kindle Store on Amazon.com, purchase whatever you want to read, and have it sent directly to your Kindle Fire.

If you already own a Fire, the Users Guide that's preloaded on the device explains the procedure. If you haven't yet purchased a Fire, you can view the Users Guide on the Amazon site.

5. Cardia profile image95
    Cardiaposted 6 years ago

Not sure about Kindle Fire, but the Wattpad App for iPhone/iPod Touch is very good. I've read many short (and some not so short) stories on there, as well as poetry.
    If you search through the App Store, you're bound to find some good apps like these, normally for free, or at a low price.

6. bellal profile image56
    bellalposted 6 years ago

You can try the mobipocket ebook reader. It's also a ebook library and manager. It's free to download, just have a try.
    http://www.dvd-creators.net/e-books/mob … eader.html

working