jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Will amazon tablet Kindle Fire be a threat for iPad?

1. vinner profile image75
    vinnerposted 6 years ago

Will amazon tablet Kindle Fire be a threat for iPad?

2. tamarindcandy profile image60
    tamarindcandyposted 6 years ago

Absolutely. The price and features are going to have Apple running scared.

3. Maddie Ruud profile image79
    Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago

Considering that you cannot browse the web using 3G on the Kindle Fire, I don't think it will be as big of a threat as originally anticipated.

4. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

I think Amazon, on a whole, are a much better company than Apple. I find every Apple product too much money for it's worth. The technology you get with every Apple product can be bought on another system for much cheaper, it's just some people see a shiny screen and cool effects and will splash out all their income on it.

Hopefully, if Amazon uses Customer Feedback from this 'Kindle Fire', they'll win over fans with their second development (because nothing is perfect first time).

1. panther85 profile image58
      panther85posted 4 years agoin reply to this
  5. OutsideTheLines profile image60
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

I honestly do not think so. Apple is too good at marketing and iOS is superior to android at this point in time. I own an android tablet and an iPad and I really only use my iPad anymore. Android is too fragmented and laggy for me.

6. profile image47
    FrederickSmythiaposted 6 years ago

The Kindle Fire's reasonable price, together with the potential of widespread Android app support, makes the device an enticing option, especially for families who want to give a tablet to the kids without having to blast through five bills. The Kindle Fire is clearly first and foremost an entertainment-consumption companion to Amazon's services. The ability to install apps and do anything more with the tablet--handling email, sharing photos, and the like--really feels like a secondary operation.

Amazon Web Services >> http://www.techyv.com/article/amazon-web-services

7. panther85 profile image58
    panther85posted 4 years ago

visit here for more news, price, reviews and specification on http://techmozilla.com/amazon-kindle-fire

working