What's your take on the social networking wars, between the top networks.

1. CloudExplorer profile image77
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

What's your take on the social networking wars, between the top networks.

Tell us your perspective on the whole battle between the Social Networks, if you like one more than the other please explain why.  Create an entire hub about it, if you haven't done it already or simply state why you opt out of the whole thing all together or why you've quit using them lately.

2. frugalfamily profile image75
    frugalfamilyposted 6 years ago

Good question! I avoided them all together for a while, but when my grandmother got a Facebook account I had to join to keep in touch. I think it will keep its status as the most popular for quite a while.  I love Google but it will never replace the popularity of FB unless it gets mindless games for families living across the world to play together.  Twitter is annoying because of the tiny amounts of characters allowed, but I like how easy it is to meet new people with twitter.

3. Grime Remix profile image61
    Grime Remixposted 6 years ago

I think the real battle is for the number two spot.  Facebook has the top spot securely.  Google plus is great but I'm not sure if appeals to everyone.  Each network has it's own culture of sorts and that will make it hard to get general users to sign up and stay active.  Plus many are cemented already on one network or another. 

The google plus network will most likely offer more marketing benefits for business oriented users and freelancers.  The google profile which authenticates internet content and google pages which should rank well should attract users.

Thanks for this cool question.

working