If Facebook consuming too much of our time?

1. stlgaragedoor profile image60
    stlgaragedoorposted 6 years ago

If Facebook consuming too much of our time?

Facebook has become like an addiction in my home and at my place of work.  Everyone is so addicted with Facebook that it inst funny.  Why o you think that there is so much attention to Facebook everyday, on our computers, phones and iPad?  It is just a list of stuff others are doing.

2. Loveless City boy profile image60
    Loveless City boyposted 6 years ago

Only when I bored. Or when i'm stuck somewhere were I don't wan't to be like D.M.V, Work or an inlaws house. lol

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I would say yes, but that would be blaming the wrong thing. If someone picks up a knife and kills someone with it, who do they blame? The knife or the man? The knife is only an object and has no power to do harm along. The man is the one who saw the knife, thought about ending another man's life, and set out to commit the deed.
    Facebook is just a tool, created to please and provide and relaxing purpose of being with friends or playing games. However, it is time consuming, wasteful, and can get you in trouble if used in the wrong place or way. You could get fired if you are a cop and using it on your work computer. Or if you are like the woman and her daughter who created a fake profile to taunt a young teenager who commited suicide because of that fake account.
    It is not the website, Facebook, at all. But how it is used by others. Yes, we use Facebook too much. It takes our time when we could be doing many other things. Like laundry, dishes, writing, working, typing reports, etc. It is us who must learn how to use it sparingly.